Paisley’s future wife, actress Kimberly Williams, stars in the Peter Zavadil-directed music video. Williams first caught the singer’s eye on the big screen when he took a date to see Father of the Bride in 1991. Four years later, he returned to the theater alone for the sequel and was impressed with Williams’ efficiency as Steve Martin’s daughter. He remembered thinking, “She looks as if a fantastic girl – sensible and humorous and all these issues that are so exhausting to find.” They started dating in 2001 and married in 2003.
“I’m Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin’ Song)” is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Brad Paisley. It was launched in February 2002 because the third single from his album Part II. The track reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart (then generally known as the Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart) that 12 months, turning into the third quantity-one hit of Paisley’s career. The song went on to achieve the top of the Billboard nation charts for two weeks in mid-2002, turning into Paisley’s third Number One hit on the country charts. In addition, it acquired Song of the Year, Single of the Year, and Video of the Year nominations from the Country Music Association; in addition, its music video acquired the award for “Concept Video of the Year” at CMT’s 2002 Flameworthy Awards.
“The cause I instructed Dan Patrick within the first place was as a result of I had seen an interview where someone requested him what he was listening to, and he replied, ‘I’ve got every little thing from hip-hop to Brad Paisley,'” he recalled. “I figured, ‘He’ll wanna be in a video then, proper?’ I was naive enough to suppose folks could be willing.” Those nice musicians also included the likes of George Strait,Miranda Lambert, Willie Nelson, Kelly ClarksonandKacey Musgraves, who had been all in virtual attendance to lift money for his or her fellow Texans.
- Their collaboration resulted in “I’m Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin’ Song)”, a moderate up-tempo, centralizing on a male character whose lover has threatened to go away him if he goes fishing as an alternative of staying residence together with her.
- It was initially recorded by the country group Asleep At The Wheel, however Brooks & Dunn did it themselves when it obtained its personal line dance.
- When Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse’s version of “Body and Soul” made the Hot one hundred, Bennett turned at age eighty five, the oldest dwelling artist to chart.
- He then recorded “I’m Gonna Miss Her” for his Part II album, and the song was launched as that album’s third single, regardless of Paisley’s initial reluctance, as he had thought that the concept of a male choosing fishing over love may be offensive to feminine listeners.
- The song went on to reach the top of the Billboard country charts for two weeks in mid-2002, becoming Paisley’s third Number One hit on the country charts.
- Although Garth Brooks, George Strait, and Alan Jackson had all shown interest in recording the music, Paisley stored it to himself after the success of his Who Needs Pictures album.
Paisley wasn’t the one nation musician Malone lined, the singer also carried out a version of “You Can Have the Crown,” from Sturgill Simpson’s 2013 album,High Top Mountain. Among the opposite non-nation performers at the We’re Texas benefit have been Leon Bridges, Gary Clark Jr., Khalid, and Kirk Franklin. Although Garth Brooks, George Strait, and Alan Jackson had all proven interest in recording the music, Paisley stored it to himself after the success of his Who Needs Pictures album. He then recorded “I’m Gonna Miss Her” for his Part II album, and the song was released as that album’s third single, despite Paisley’s preliminary reluctance, as he had thought that the concept of a male choosing fishing over love could be offensive to female listeners. Featuring breaking news, artist interviews, exclusive, multi-platform content material and much more, Country Now is quickly turning into a go-to online destination for country music fans.
Shows like Dawson’s Creek, Grey’s Anatomy and Buffy the Vampire Slayer changed the way songs were heard on TV, and produced some hits within the process. Ronnie Dunn wrote “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” before he teamed up with Kix Brooks to type Brooks & Dunn. It was originally recorded by the nation group Asleep At The Wheel, but Brooks & Dunn did it themselves when it received its own line dance. Proceeds from the live performance shall be distributed by theJust Keep Livin’ Foundation‘s Texas Relief Fund to several non-profit organizations including Austin Disaster Relief Network, Meals on Wheels Central Texas, Salvation Army of Texas, Save the Children, Bernard Project , Team Rubicon and plenty of extra.